Terms and Conditions
Chanzo Limited Terms and Conditions
Chanzo Limited is looking to place brilliant candidates in challenging roles.
You are welcome to email your CV/Resume to us for purposes of consideration for roles that are, or may become, available. By doing so, you are deemed to consent to our use of your information on the terms and conditions set out below
I understand that to the extent reasonably necessary in connection with consideration of and processing my candidacy for positions available at or through Chanzo Limited and, if successful, in connection with my employment by Chanzo Limited for its own staff or, as the case may be, for staff of clients or affiliates on whose behalf Chanzo Limited is acting:
a. Chanzo Limited may obtain, keep, use, process and produce records (in personnel files and/or on its computer system) containing personal data and sensitive personal data about me, as those terms are defined in the UK Data Protection Act 1998 (“Personal Data”) for the purposes of administration, management, analysis and assessment, including but not limited to payroll processing; and
b. Chanzo Limited may transfer such records and Personal Data outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), in each case such transfer by Chanzo Limited being based on assurances from any transferees that appropriate technical and organisational measures are taken against unauthorised or unlawful processing of Personal Data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, the Personal Data, and to protect the security of the Personal Data at all times.
I expressly consent to Chanzo Limited obtaining, keeping, using, processing, and producing records containing, Personal Data, and to transferring Personal Data, as set forth above.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Any person supplying information to Chanzo Limited for purposes of consideration for a role (“candidates”) is responsible for ensuring that all information supplied is true, complete, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive, that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction.
2. The candidate will not post or transmit to the website any material that contains a virus or disabling services that interfere with the operation of the site or infringe on any intellectual property right of any third party or that could affect Chanzo Limited’s reputation or that defames, abuses, harasses or threatens others or encourages any illegal activity or otherwise could damage or cause a loss in any manner whatsoever to Chanzo Limited.
3. The candidate agrees that he/she will exercise caution and care not to breach any provision of any employment contract or other contractual obligations he/she may have entered into, by using the Website and providing information as indicated in these terms and conditions.
4. Chanzo Limited shall in its sole discretion determine the candidate’s compliance with these terms and conditions and shall have the right to prevent any candidate from using the website without prior notice.
5. Chanzo Limited makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability, adequacy, suitability or operation of the website or the information contained in it.
6. Chanzo Limited does not guarantee that it, any client, or any third party who has any role in the selection process, will offer the candidate a position or request an interview.
7. The candidate undertakes that he/she will not provide confidential information necessary to access the website, for example passwords and usernames to any third parties. If for any reason whatsoever, Chanzo Limited suffers any loss or damage in virtue of direct or indirect dissemination by the candidate, of the confidential information referred in this Clause, Chanzo Limited reserves the right to resort to any action available at law.
8. The candidate understands and acknowledges that any positions advertised on the website will be subject to applicable laws relating to recruitment and, if hired, employment, both in the United Kingdom and where relevant the laws of any other country.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English law.
Chanzo Limited does not accept any liability for any error or omission in relation to content of the website. Chanzo Limited shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, claims or losses of any nature (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, direct, indirect, special or consequential damages) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use or inability to use the website, or any material contained in it, by the candidate or any third party, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the website or any such material. The candidate expressly agrees that use of the website is at his/her sole risk.
The copyright in website belongs to Chanzo Limited and all rights are expressly reserved and cannot be exercised by anyone else except with the prior written consent of Chanzo Limited. The copying, reproduction, redistribution, retransmission or storage of all parts of the contents of this Website is expressly prohibited (save only that the candidate may download and print out pages from the Website for the sole purpose of viewing for his/her own personal use).
Chanzo Limited does not accept any liability to the candidate for any direct or indirect loss suffered, whether financial or otherwise, as a result of interruption to delivery or delays in accessing the Website, downtime or technical errors, irrespective of the cause. Neither Chanzo Limited nor any of their service providers or employees give any warranty that the service will be error free or uninterrupted.
Chanzo Limited shall not have any liability to the candidate for any direct or indirect loss suffered, whether financial or otherwise, as a result of viruses transmitted via the website.
If the candidate has any issues relating to privacy, terms or any legal aspect of the website please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org